Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech
7276279

2011 Subaru Forester. CEL/ Blinking Cruise light and steady

Customer Question

2011 Subaru Forester.
CEL/ Blinking Cruise light and steady traction control light. Vehicle will not start on cold mornings. Fuel economy is half of what it should be. Auto Zone scan identified the MAF.
I replaced the MAF with OME; all symptoms are still present.
What is my next step?
Gene
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you give me the actual fault code and or codes the computer is setting and post back with them and I will try and help you get this resolved. Auto Zone can usually retrieve the P codes for the engine control system but in most cases to retrieve any traction control fault codes you are going to need a full Subaru compatible scan tool.