Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech
7276279

How do i get the HC in my subaru legesy in idle lower

Customer Question

how do i get the HC in my subaru legesy in idle lower
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what it is you are trying to do, are you referring to a high idle concern and or a hydro-carbon concern. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in idle my HC, are high but are great in high rpms
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

High hydro carbon reading are in most cases caused by unburned fuel due to either an engine misfire and or vacuum leak and in some cases excessive timing. Have you check for any signs of an engine vacuum leak as well as the spark plugs to be sure they are not worn out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i paid 5.00 last night and paid 19.00 to get a call and another 18.00 to get a call last night and i'm still waiying for that 1st call back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then i find out that i rated the guy last night as 5 stars which i did not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you want another 18.00 for an another none call back
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over what you may have paid and I have not seen any phone call requests from me or from you to me , from the looks of your post it shows you have $14 in your account on this post which remains yours unless you rate the service so at this point you have not paid me anything or for this question. I am not seeing any record of anyone else that has worked with you. If you would like, I can send your questions and concerns to customer support and they can help you get it worked out.