rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

How do i repair brake light on a subaru immprezza brake

Customer Question

how do i repair brake light on a subaru immprezza brake light
Category: Subaru
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

If it's one of the brake lights on a quarter panel, then you access them through the trunk. just turn the connector. If it's the 3rd brake light in the middle, you need to pull the rear off or the lens whichever you have. If non of them work, then it's probably the brake light switch by the brake pedal.

Thanks, Ron