Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I was just talking to you and puting visa thru when the

Customer Question

Hi i was just talking to you and puting visa thru when the power went offWhat now Ross xxxxxxx
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
noise in right wheel /.axle in 1990 Subaru Legacy 4wd Manual No noise in drive Whine in LR when reversing.Noise appears when on over run on de accelerating