tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

How do i install the cigarette lighter (H6710SG000) into my

Customer Question

how do i install the cigarette lighter (H6710SG000) into my 2015 forester? i have the 2 parts, but i don't know what to do. it didn'tcome with instructions. please help. paula
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paula,believe it or not this is a pretty big job that requires a lot of removal of trim pieces etc.. to install.The instructions for installation are located on Subaru's free information website www.stis.subaru.com.You will need to input the 2014 model year or the part number you listed for the instructions,after reviewing the instructions let me know if you need any more help or advice,thanks!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write your reply here...actually Tamaz, i paid over $25.00 for your instruction. i couldn't pull up the manual in the first place. that's why i asked you. no, i am not satisfied with your response. i will not use this "service" again, and rest assured i will tell people who own subarus to stay clear of it too.
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paula, I apoligize I was thinking that it would be easier to have you visit the website to view the instructions to see if this would be something you would like to tackle ,like I said there is quite a bit to take apart to install .Because you are not satisfied you are entitled to a refund I will submit it immediately,thanks.If you still are interested I am still willing to help.