Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech
7276279

93 legacy 2.2 mpi automatic.replaced ignition cylinder and

Customer Question

93 legacy 2.2 mpi automatic.replaced ignition cylinder and horn beeps but motor wont turn over,the horn would sometimes beep when starting before if the batt was low and or bad terminal connection ,iput on new batt term ends and a fresh interstate batt/same result,starter motor not cranking
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having may very well be a problem with the security system and in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps to do so inthe link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Run the steps and see if this will help you get this resolved.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20Oct%2018.pdf