My first suggestion is to monitor the fuel pressure to see if its low, next is monitoring the air fuel ratio with a scan tool to see if its running lean or rich. After that is to inspect the EGR system to see if its stuck open. Have you or can you check those?
-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------
1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.
2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.
3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.
4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.
5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.
6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.
7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)