Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Where do I find an independent Subaru mechanic in the

Customer Question

Where do I find an independent Subaru mechanic in the Chattanooga area or nearby?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that whatever money you paid, or if you have a subscription, the money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished.

.

One of the best and reliable shops in the Chattanooga area for Subaru is Hixson trans and total car care. Located 15 minutes from downtown Chattanooga, in Hixson. Thanks

.

Here is a link to their website,

.

http://www.hixsontransmission.com/index.htm

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please forgive me for the delay. Could you please tell me: what are the basis for selecting shop that you recommended, do they have a Subaru certified or experienced mechanic ?, or is it because they are a good mechanic repair shop in general without any added Subaru specific experience or qualifications? Thank you so much.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Normally we get paid for the original answer(s) before any follow ups, but yes that is good reputable shop that is good with Subaru's, just as good as the dealership technicians, thanks