tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

I HAVE A 2006 SUBARU FORESTER AT NON TURBO THAT HESITATES

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2006 SUBARU FORESTER AT NON TURBO THAT HESITATES FROM A STOP AND THEN ACCELERATES A FEW MOMENTS LATER
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.

Hi do you get any codes?Is this problem constant from stops or do you feel it at different times also?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a way to check the codes. However, my mechanic may have a tool to do this. I experience it almost constantly.
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.

Hi, even though the check engine light is not on the computer may have stored some trouble codes to help us determine the problem or a area to go to first,have your mechanic check for history codes for us.If nothing is found I believe you should remove the pipe after the front converter I have found that this pipe is also a converter and has been found to be partially clogged causing hesistation problems,thanks