Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Subaru Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Subaru Diagnostics
18617752

I have a 2004 subaru wrx and need an inspection. My check

Customer Question

hello i have a 2004 subaru wrx and need an inspection. My check engine light was on for a Evap leak that has been taken care off but one of the moniters it "not ready" that is the catalitic one. I was wondering what the drive cycle was for my model in order to clear this.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The drive cycle for the catalyst monitor will need to be done while the engine is warm. After completing the drive cycle, the engine must be turned off and then the cycle repeated. The drive cycle is provided in a graph-style format. Download the graph ((HERE)). Please remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.