FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have recently purchased a subaru liberty wagon 2010. CVT

Customer Question

Hey Mike
I have recently purchased a subaru liberty wagon 2010. CVT Trans. Recently i have had a number of warning light coming up electric hand break light, abs light, engine and a flashing AT oil temp light, taken it to a few different places to check out all have said the mechanics are running fine except just in a sort of safe mode because the light are on. one told me the code is coming up for AT oil overheating but that when driving with the computeer on it the levels are fine. wondering if you have any ideas?
A valve body concern is all that has been mentioned to me
Category: Subaru
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thanks for the question. Most of the time this is due to a failure in the transmission wiring or in the transmission temperature sensor itself. By far it is more common for the sensor to fail than anything else. How many miles are on the vehicle?