Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Subaru Forester: I have a 2010 forester and it idols down and

Customer Question

I have a 2010 forester and it idols down and almost dies when coming to a stop. We have change the spark plugs and replaced the battery, but it didn't help?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today. .Normally worse with the AC on but it does happen with it off. There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update for the vehicle’s computer and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say... Here is a link to what it states. . https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozbjg7y5d19lbnz/Idle%20drop%20bulletin.pdf?dl=0..Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.. Thanks