FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Subaru: 2008 2.5 subaru impreza codes p1443, p0113, and p0102.

Customer Question

2008 2.5 subaru impreza codes p1443, p0113, and p0102. Car turns off down, revolutions below 1,000 rpm changed mass air flow sensor it didn't fix the problem
Category: Subaru
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if you cleared the codes after the replacement and if they came back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes... They were cleared and came back. Car has same problems, turns off while driving it.. I replaced mass air flow twice since I thought it was defective... But check engine light came back the two times and same codes.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Typically if the new air flow sensor did not fix it then you may have a vacuum leak or an intake leak. You need to make sure that all of the intake tubes are tight. If they are then you need to check the evap vent valve. Due to the 1443 code you may have a valve that is stuck open. If it is then it will cause a vacuum leak in the engine and cause it to act like this.