Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I loved, loved my first Subaru. Gas was going up...I bought

Customer Question

I loved, loved my first Subaru. Gas was going up...I bought a Prius....I love that, too, currently 130,000 miles. The Prius won't haul and the Prius has no clearance and is TERRIBLE in snow and even rain. . In the future, do you forsee a vehicle, made
by Subaru, that has the mileage of a Prius (49 mph) with the AWD, size, and ability to haul a tiny trailer?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.
Hi,sorry I was just at tech school for Subaru and they will tell us about whats coming,well nothing like a Prius but possibly in next few years the diesel engine that is widely used in Europe and Asia may make its way to the U.S but I also heard this about 2 years ago and still nothing.This would be close what you are looking for in mileage but there would still be a cost.Thanks for your time.