Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

Subaru Forrester: I'm driving cross country and stopped for

Customer Question

I'm driving cross country and stopped for supper and got back in car and check engine light, cruise control light and anti skid warning lights came on 2010 Forrester
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.
Hi,no worries ,if the vehicle is still running well and the check engine light is not flashing you will be fine to reach your destination,the warning lights that are on besides the check engine lamp come on to warn you these systems will not operate until the check engine lamp is repaired.The problem here is is could be quite a few things to list that would cause the lights to come on and impossible to diagnose without knowing the code.My advice is to drive to your destination then have it checked out,if you would like more advice I would need to know the code,thanks for your time and have a safe trip!