Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician
Experience:  Certified Subaru Technician, factory trained by Subaru.
2921078

Subaru 2004 Outback: My 2004 Subaru Outback tailgate suddenly

Customer Question

My 2004 Subaru Outback tailgate suddenly does not open . I have tried everything. What do you suggest will open it and fix it?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Can you push the handle in towards the hatch or is the handle in it's normal position?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pushed the handle in and now it works! Thanks!.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome, when you can, take the inside panel off and lube the pivot or it's going to keep doing that to you.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.