Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech
7276279

Subaru Outback H-6 3.0: Had my 2003 H 6 Subaru checked out

Customer Question

Had my 2003 H 6 Subaru checked out before a road trip.....rad,tranny etc drained,flushed etc and a complete brake redo. 1200km later ABS dash light comes on. Brake system runs ok except for anti-locking action (I think). What can I do to re-set alarm light.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
The ABS lights comes on when the system sees a systems fault and when this happens the ABS system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the light to come on you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. The system can not be reset with first having the problem diagnosed and repaired.