peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Subaru Legacy 2.5I Special Edition: Subaru legacy 2013 left

Customer Question

Subaru legacy 2013 left side low beams and fog light won't c
Category: Subaru
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
come on the driver side. Similarly, the running light and the lower light won't come on Checked the low beam fuses and high beam fuses in fuse box under the hood. All looked good. High beams work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, you are to late
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With only one side affected like this here the most common cause for this issue on this model is the Body Integrated control unit as it controls the signals to the fuses to power each of the lights here and if the signals are failing to be sent out of this control unit this issue here occurs.
The signals from this control unit need tested to see if this is the cause for sure and then the control unit replaced if found to be at fault.
Thanks Pete