Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

Subaru Outback 2.5I: My running lights won't turn on. Fuses

Customer Question

My running lights won't turn on. Fuses are good and brake/turn signals all work fine. I did recently have the plug for the trailer get ripped off leaving exposed wires until I noticed it, they are temporarily separately sealed. Can I mitigate the issue with new bulbs? Do I need to fix the problem and what might that be?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Do any of the parking lights work? Is it just missing the rears or both front and rear?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, do the instrument panel lights work ok when you use the regular light switch?Do you have a test light so we can check the wiring?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Found the issue before your website told me you had responded. Sorry, your employer has failed and I'll never use the service again. Good bye.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Glad you found the issue, I am NOT employed by Just Answer, I do this on my own time to help folks out.I am glad you got it sorted out.