Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician
Experience:  Certified Subaru Technician, factory trained by Subaru.
2921078

Subaru forester: How to remove driver side head light assembly?

Customer Question

How to remove driver side head light assembly? 2008 forester
Submitted: 1 year ago via ChiltonDIY.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Removing the headlight assembly requires removing the front bumper cover first. I uploaded a pdf file with instructions for that first. click HERE for the file with the instructions.Removing the headlight assembly once the bumper cover is off is not to bad. You should be able to locate the 4 bolts that hold it to the car, but if not, please let me know.Please be sure to let me know if there is anything else I can do.Thank you.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.