Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician
Experience:  Certified Subaru Technician, factory trained by Subaru.
2921078

Subaru Tribeca: Water leaking into passenger side of my Subaru

Customer Question

Water leaking into passenger side of my Subaru tribeca
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Usually this condition is caused by a blockage in the a/c drain from the evaporator under the dash. Typically you can pull the carpet back on the passenger side and locate the tube as it comes out of the heater box and through the firewall. If you disconnect where it goes from plastic to rubber tubing, you can then usually run a coat hanger through the rubber tubing to eliminate the blockage.Make sure you bring towels if you do this because chances are there will be a bunch of water in the heater box that is going to drain onto the floor when you do this.Please let me know if I can give you more assistance with this.Thank you.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.