sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

HiI have a Subaru forester cross sports 2004 model.Recently

Customer Question

Hi
I have a Subaru forester cross sports 2004 model.Recently it developed an air conditioning problem.It was later discovered that there is wiring problem between the control box and air conditioner.It appears that one of my mechanic tempered with it and made a forgery.how do i solve the issue
Submitted: 1 year ago via TrueDelta.com.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Without knowing exactly what circuit the problem is on it's hard to say exactly what will need to be done, but if the problem couldn't be found then hard wiring the affected circuit will probably be the easiest way to repair the problem. For instance if there was an open circuit or short to ground on the compressor clutch control circuit and the problem couldn't be found then hard wiring the circuit and cutting the old wire at each end would be the quickest way to repair it.