Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.

Subaru Legacy: Im trying to replace the low beam bulb on a

I'm trying to replace the low beam bulb on a 2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6L and I am unable to get at the connection due to its location...what am I missing? do I need to disassemble the front grill or what is the trick?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Kevin C. replied 2 years ago.

Kevin C :

Welcome to Just Answers, I'm Kevin and I'm here to help resolve your Automotive issue Please click the ACCEPT button when satisfied with your answer.

Kevin C :

Hello

Customer:

Hi - does my question make sense?

Kevin C :

Sure does..you have to go in through the wheel well

Kevin C :

remove the clips, pull back the plastic wheel well mldg. and reach in through there

Customer:

It's on the drivers side - the window washer fluid holder seems to be in my way....so I need to remove all the clips on the wheel well

Kevin C :

The clips can be tricky...use 2 small screw drivers to pull up on the inner part of the clip, once that's pulled up, the whole clip will come out

Customer:

Right

Kevin C :

most of them, just to gain access

Kevin C :

give me a couple minutes, I'll attach the directions from Subaru

Customer:

ok thx....

Kevin C :

this will make it easier to do

Kevin C :

brb

Customer:

ok

Kevin C :

this is a Legacy right..not an Outback?

Kevin C :

sedan

Customer:

right

Kevin C :

ok

Kevin C :

There you go, I may have sent one sheet twice

Customer:

OK Kevin, looks like I need to take quite a few clips off to get at it, but I get it. Thanks for the help, I need to keep this window open a bit longer to capture the screen shots, but I'll click accept at this point....thx again!

Customer:

Guess I need to capture the images first.....

Kevin C :

No problem, plus you can always come back to this chat , even after you Accept

Customer:

OK - gotem - have a good evening....

Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience: 34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.