Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician
Experience:  Certified Subaru Technician, factory trained by Subaru.

2001 subaru outback saXXXXX XXXXXmited. My power door locks keep

2001 subaru outback saXXXXX XXXXXmited. My power door locks keep click and locking while driving.
Even when the car is turned off they will sometimes lock .
Hi there! This problem is normally caused by water intrusion in one of the lock cylinders. You have to remove the door panels and check for any signs of wter in the lock cylinders or the harnesses going to the lock cylinders. I would start at the trunk and then work around to the doors.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This has been going on for a couple of months , wouldn't the water dry out by now?
The water may dry out,but if there is any corrosion at all it can cause the power wires to short out.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Ok Thanks. I don't have a power truck lock. I believe it must have a cable . I have a lever under the drivers seat. Do you think there is still wires running to the truck area?

Not to likely if you can't open it electrically. Sorry, was thinking wagon even though you said sedan! The wagons are more common.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks carguy1
You are very welcome ! Thank you for the accept!