How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2471
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a small cranked beam designed, I can supply the drawing

Customer Question

I need a small cranked beam designed, I can supply the drawing showing the two beams being supported above and the loads they are taking on the horizontal section of the beam. I am sorry I should have mentioned the calculation needed is for a small roof conversion in the UK and the calculations will be checked by building control in England so all will have to be in metric is that okay?
Regards John
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
I can help. I can provide detailed calculations as an additional service if you need them. Please post the drawing and I will submit the offer.

Related Structural Engineering Questions