How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask walkereng Your Own Question

walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2446
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 175 year old barn that I am resheathing and shingling.

Customer Question

I have a 175 year old barn that I am resheathing and shingling. I have a high spot in the roof from where someone tried to fix a rafter and raised it to much. I am trying to get this high spot out of the roof, but can't figure out how to do it.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 10 months ago.
Do you have any pictures you can share with me?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for trying to help. I couldn't get any pictures that would show what I needed to do. I was able to figure it out with a little luck and perspiration!
Expert:  walkereng replied 10 months ago.
OK, sorry I could not help. Good Luck with your project!

Related Structural Engineering Questions