walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.

Been in contact withCustomer Last contact was 29Mar16.

Customer Question

Been in contact with Walkereng. Last contact was 29Mar16. Got one or two more questions, although I may have exceeded my payment value. Jim *****
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jim What are your questions?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1. Been two wks since we talked. Do you still have access to my last sketch?
2. On 29 Mar you sent me a computer printout of an analysis of my last sketch. Is that accessible to you?If you can answer those two questions, I can frame my next one or two.BTW, am I on a new contract or the old one? Don't care as long as I can communicate with you. Another $36 is OK.Jim Bates
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My mistake: The printout you sent was dated 11Mar and headed as BeamChek. Our last email was 29Mar.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Walkereng: Re my 13Apr message: Did I say something wrong? Jim Bates
Jim, I am having a problem finding your question. Can you let me know the exact date of the original question? thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Original question was on11Feb. Most recent questions posted 13Apr and asked if you still had access to 1) a sketch I sent 3Mar, and 2) a BeamChek printout you sent me 11Mar. I also asked if we were on our original contract started 11Feb or a new one (just curious). Jim Bates
The question has timed out in the system on my side. Can you possibly go back to your question and cut and paste the conversation into this new question? Sorry for the trouble, but is the only way I can see to get the old information. Or you could go back to the last question and just reply to me with a short response and that may open the question back up in the system.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Walkereng, I'm confused. Here's one question: Do you have access to a BeamChek printout you sent me on 11Mar16? If you do, we can go from there. Jim Bates