StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Experience:  Structural Engineer
59685895

I am in need of a structural assessment of my footings. I

Customer Question

I am in need of a structural assessment of my footings. I added orange circles at the locations where the new downward load will be. Are my footings of proper size to handle this load? Where as before it was distributed between the wall and current beam.
If you feel this is a different/additional question let me know, Im ok with resubmitting with a new deposit. I've included the Beam Calcs from Weyerhaeuser as an attachment as well as your answer with respect to the last beam in question. "A 3.5" x 9.25" 2.0E
LVL will work for a snow load up to 30 psf for the full 9'-9" span. If there is a post in the middle, you can use a double 2x10 hem-fir no.2"
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.

I will take a look at this later tonight and get back to you asap

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Thx

I looked through all of the attachments, but I don't see any information with respect to the footings to check the size. I see the reactions from the beam, but I don't see any information for the footings

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is foot information on the original drawings.
How tall above the footing is the concrete wall that the posts will sit on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey,I was just able to get my permit(subject to field inspection), thus the beam sizings were sufficient. This I will not need the footing calcs.Next question...do you do framing sketches? Not sure if this is a part of your structural work, but just thought I would ask.Thx for all your help!!

Good news!

I can offer framing sketches and details as an additional service (only in PDF format). If you need something, let me know what it is and I can submit the offer for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, sounds great.I will need sketches for the connection points of the beams and point.Let me first check with Weyerhaueser as they might have recommended connection types for their beams and stranded timber.Give me a few days max and I will get back to you.Markee

Sounds good. I'll wait to hear from you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good. And the pdf format will work.

Great. I'll look for your message in a couple days.

Hello. Do you need anything further with this?