StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Experience:  Structural Engineer
59685895

I have a serious problem and I need a structure engineer to

Customer Question

I have a serious problem and I need a structure engineer to help and maybe a nj lawyer. My neighbor is trying to force me out of my apartment. They pull on the door frames and window frames of the apartment and I try to block by putting up tension rods
between two adjoining walls. The more I block they are standing on chairs and furniture to push on their ceiling which is my floor, just underneath my bed. I think this is a new crime, but the police wont listen. They are pulling my closet as far back as they
can. This while im in bed is killing my back and I am not sleeping. my plan right now is to get some concrete and put in 4 small containers and put this under the wheels on my hospital bed, next get some tranquilizers. I am in this lease for another 9 months
and I had this happen before. PLEASE HELP ME.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Have you talked to the property manager
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but I have to gather video of what's going on. But I was hoping you would have some ideas , that's what I want , weights on the floor, they even be pushing up and down my front loading washer.
Use as heavy items as you can find and try to make the coefficient of friction as high as possible, so minimize smooth surfaces