How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask StructuralEng Your Own Question
StructuralEng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 7082
Experience:  Structural Engineer
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
StructuralEng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a serious problem and I need a structure engineer to

Customer Question

I have a serious problem and I need a structure engineer to help and maybe a nj lawyer. My neighbor is trying to force me out of my apartment. They pull on the door frames and window frames of the apartment and I try to block by putting up tension rods
between two adjoining walls. The more I block they are standing on chairs and furniture to push on their ceiling which is my floor, just underneath my bed. I think this is a new crime, but the police wont listen. They are pulling my closet as far back as they
can. This while im in bed is killing my back and I am not sleeping. my plan right now is to get some concrete and put in 4 small containers and put this under the wheels on my hospital bed, next get some tranquilizers. I am in this lease for another 9 months
and I had this happen before. PLEASE HELP ME.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Have you talked to the property manager
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but I have to gather video of what's going on. But I was hoping you would have some ideas , that's what I want , weights on the floor, they even be pushing up and down my front loading washer.
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Use as heavy items as you can find and try to make the coefficient of friction as high as possible, so minimize smooth surfaces

Related Structural Engineering Questions