walkereng
walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
61772417

I am planning a garden shed. Foundation 10' x 12'. 4x4 post

Customer Question

I am planning a garden shed. Foundation 10' x 12'. 4x4 post at corners and at 6 ' point on each outside 12' side. Want to use 4x4 by 12 ' on top of the posts for the beams on the 12 ft side and 2x8 on inside of 4x4 post. For the 10 ft sides, am using 2x8 on outside. Floor joist is 2x6 12"OC, running across the 9'5" span. Flooring will be decking (trek 1.25x 4) Walls will be 2x4 16"OC. Hipped roof. In dallas
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I can help you with this.The question is very under priced. I can provide a complete design for you as an additional service. If you post the sketches, I will show the sizes. I will submit the additional service offer. If you accept it, I will post the sizes on your sketch within 12 hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your time.
No problem. I submitted the additional service offer. If you accept it, I will get you the sizes within 12 hours of receiving your sketches