StructuralEng, Consultant
Experience:  Structural Engineer

These question are from the Project Management book Second

These question are from the Project Management book Second Edition Case Study 7.2: (Tacoma Narrows Bridge) in Chapter 7 and all answers need to be answered in Case Analysis Format.

1. In what ways were the project planning and scope management for this project appropriate and when did they begin taking unknowing or unnecessary risks? Discuss the issue of project constraints and other unique aspects of the bridge in the risk management process. Did the project managers take them sufficiently into consideration? Why or why not?

2. Conduct either a qualitative or quantitative risk assessment on this project. Identify the risk factors that you consider most important for the suspension bridge construction. How would you assess the riskiness of this project? Why?

3. What forms of risk mitigation would you consider appropriate for this project?
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 4 years ago.

StructuralEng : Hi
StructuralEng : I can help
StructuralEng : Let me read closer
StructuralEng : I'll have to opt out

The answers don't have to be detailed just short and to the point.