Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

I need help on these poems
, there 2 poem I 't no what

Customer Question

i need help on these poems
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there 2 poem I don't no what id give you and I see the moon
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Spanish Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you very much for requesting me to help with your Spanish assignment.

Please click the link below to download the two poems that you need:

https://www.mediafire.com/?hrya5zvasc55fwa

If you have any questions about the work, please let me know.

After you have successfully downloaded and saved them to your computer, please post back and let me know. Thank you!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

Just checking to make sure you received my answer.

Thanks,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

I added one word in the English title, so I wanted you to have the new file:

https://www.mediafire.com/?4dm17k3tppag23l

Please reply to let me know when you have downloaded, viewed and saved the file.

Also, please let me know if you found my answer helpful.

Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not yet provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification about this work, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise I receive nothing for my efforts in assisting you.

Thanks again for using JustAnswer and requesting me to help!

Warmest wishes,

Cher