Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

I am trying to translate the story called, “Papa Siempre Tiene

Customer Question

I am trying to translate the story called, “Papa Siempre Tiene la Razón” by Hans Christ***** *****.
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks very much for requesting me to help with your question.
I'm sorry you have surgery on Monday and hope all will be well!
Please download the following link to view the full translation of this story:
https://www.mediafire.com/?mqm6fn1w6heox6l
Please excuse the lack of capital letters, as I needed to type quickly, as I listened to the audio.
From past experience, I know that the school typically asks for a 'summary' of this story, and you can make up your own, now that you have the translation, or you can use this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/o643e55bqw9pfvo/El%20Papá%20Siempre%20Tiene%20La%20Razón--translation-summary.docx
Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded and saved the files to your computer. Thank you!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much.
Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I'm just wondering if you received and read my reply and have downloaded the files I sent you. I know you're really busy with the move and all, and your surgery tomorrow, but you marked your question's urgency as 'HIGH' and I got the answer to you right away. It's important that I know if you were able to read my reply or not, or if there was a glitch in the system that prevented you from doing so.
If you have any problem downloading the files, please let me know, asap and I will correct it. Thanks!
Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
Just checking in with you to find out if you found my answer helpful and have downloaded the files successfully.
I also hope you're recovering nicely from your surgery on Monday and when you have a chance, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated, as that is the only way I am credited for my assistance.
Thank you so much!
Best wishes,
Cher