Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

Yes I need answer penn foster exam 12 spanish test(###) ###-####

Customer Question

Yes I need answer penn foster exam 12 spanish test(###) ###-#### ***** selection
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Julie and thanks very much for requesting me to help you once again!

I would love to be of help with this exam, but you didn't accept my last answer to you, where you also requested my help, so I did not receive any compensation for my work. This is the question and answer I am referring to: CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind as to rate with positive feedback on the previous question, I will be happy to help you with this one.

Do you know the name of the story on Tape 4L, selection 6 (is it side A or B)? Do you need the entire exam 12 or just the listening comprehension part?

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Julie.

I'm answering you here, because this is your new question regarding exam 12.
I'm sorry you weren't able to send me the audio.

I will send you the story from the tape on exam 12, that most students have requested, and hopefully, it is the right story. Please click HERE to download and view the file with all of exam 12. You didn't say if you needed the entire exam or just the listening part from the tape. The story (summary) is the last part.

Please let me know as soon as you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

Please take a moment to rate with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much! Laughing

You mentioned a bonus and that would be greatly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Julie.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Were you able to download the answer I sent you? Please let me know. Thanks!
If you found my answer helpful, please tell me.
If you need any additional information about the work or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.
I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to me and Just Answer!
Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Julie.

I was hoping to hear back from you to know if the story I sent you was the right one for Exam 12. If not, please let me know, and I will help you further.

If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to rate with positive feedback so I am credited for my time and assistance. Thank you so much!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, just click Reply and I will always be here to help you.

Warmest regards,
Cher