Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

Poems in Penn Fosters Spanish Exams

Translation of the Poem's in Penn Fosters Spanish Exam 12 and 10

Hello, Jossur and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Only PF Exam 10 contains the two poems. You are supposed to write them in Spanish after listening to the audio. Is this what you need, or do you need the English translation only or both the English and Spanish? I can do whatever you need.

Exam 12 has a story that requires translation to English and a 10-20 sentence summary. If you let me know the name of the story (there are several and it depends on the exam), I can do this for you.

Please let me know exactly what you need done for these exams and I will send it asap.

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again, Jossur.

I see that you are now offline, so I will send you the two poems from exam 10 in both Spanish and English and if you need anything further, please click 'Reply to Expert' to let me know.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know as soon as you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer. If you have any problems with the download, please notify me and I will send the file a different way. Thanks!

___________________________________________________

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me for a new question in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need both of these done, as well as the summary, have them in English if you please.

Hi again, Jossur and thanks for your reply.

I'll send you the summary of the story 'Papa Siempre Tiene La Razon', because that's the most popular story most students need. If that's not the story you need translated/summarized, please let me know.

Also, have you already downloaded the poems and translations? Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not downloaded them, I could save the audio files and send them to you if that helps.

Hi again, Jossur.

Please download the poems now and yes, sending me the audio file with the story. However, usually, the audio files contain more than one story. Do you know the title of the story you need to translate into English? It must be in your instructions for the exam.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How am would be best for me to send you the audio files?

Hi again, Jossur.

Try sending it through mediafire.com (you don't have to sign up or register) or any other free file-sharing site which you can find through Google by typing 'free file hosting'.

It wouldn't be necessary to send an audio file if you can tell me the title of the story you need translated.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Jossur.

I'm going to send you the summary of the story I mentioned earlier and if this is not the one you need, please let me know. Thanks! Click Here

Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded the file and saved it to your computer. Thanks!

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have copied the document.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6z0xz4crvpntezy here is one of the audio files

Hi again, Jossur and thanks for your reply with the audio file.

Unfortunately, the file did not come through with any content. Can you please re-check and try sending it to me again? Thank you!

You mentioned that you have copied the document; I hope this refers to the files I sent you with the poems and the the summary of the story. If this is not the right story, please let me know.

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again, Jossur.

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you found my answer helpful.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Cher, I was wrong about what needed to be done. so I am sending a different set of audio files I will link them here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1h06jdzk46i7qi0

http://www.mediafire.com/?0t5aak0s92v1zs3

I will listen to the audio links and let you know if I have any questions.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alrighty then, thank you again Cher

Hi again, Jossur and you're most welcome.

I've listened to the audio tapes but I need you to tell me specifically what you need done. Each one contains several items, including the 2 poems and the summary in English of the 'Papa' story, which I've already sent you. Do you need the translation of the story 'Sirco', which has 2 parts? On the second tape, it's called 'An Old Ukranian Folktale'.

What do you need from audio tape #1 that includes the 2 poems I sent you last week?

Thanks,
Cher

Hi again, Jossur.

Your question is going to close out soon, so I'm trying to get this to you as soon as possible. Since I haven't heard back from you yet, I'm sending the English translation of the story 'Sirco' (both parts) as I know that's often required for the last exam if the story isn't 'Papa Siempre Tiene La Razon'.

Please click HERE to download the file.

Please let me know after you have downloaded it and if this is what you need. Thanks!

Please rate positive (Laughing) so I can be credited by the site for my work. Thanks very kindly!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help with this Cher, I truly appreciate it

Hi again, Jossur and you're very welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you and your positive rating is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you ever need help in the future with Spanish or any other Penn Foster exams (except Math) by beginning your post with 'For Cher' and I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
Cher