Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator

Spanish Translation Help

I need help with a Penn Foster assignment, translating spanish. http://helpspanish.tumblr.com/ There are 2 poems spoken three times, that need to be translated into english. Next there is a story that needs to be summarized in a paragraph in english. The story is by hans christen anderson. It starts at around 3:29 after the poems. I can't understand spoken spanish and this is very urgent. Thank you.

Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I can help you with those audio sections of this exam and will send the answers you need, in a short while.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

Please click HERE for a summary of the story and the poems.

Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded the file to your computer and saved it. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback--"Excellent Service" (Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Experience: Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is very important, thank you for your quick reply and great answers! Smile

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and you are most welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you with your Spanish!

Were you able to download the file with no problem? Have you saved it to your computer?

If you ever need more help in this, or any other homework subject, please let me know by requesting me to answer you and beginning your post with 'For Cher'. Thanks!

Please remember to take a moment to Rate my answer positively, so I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you were able to download the answer file and save it to your computer successfully.

If you need any additional information for this assignment, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

If you need help with any of the other Penn Foster Spanish exams, I've taken them all and have the answer sets. I also have extensive experience with other PF exams (many subjects), so please let me know if you need help with any of these and/or any other Homework help.

Since you said you were very pleased with my quick reply and great answers, please take a moment to RATE my answer positively (Laughing), as that is the only way I will receive credit from the site for helping you. (This will not incur any additional charges). Thanks very much, I appreciate it!

If you experience any problem with the Ratings Box or Submit button, please let me know immediately, and I will have it taken care of for you.

Best wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Actually the wrong story was translated. It was my mistake. The story starts at 21.00 on track 1 and it's called Sirco: an old Ukrainian tale. Could you translate and summarize it? The story continues on to track 2 as well. Thank you.

first story starts at track 1, 21.00

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

There are two parts to the story 'Sirco'; do you need both translated to English?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, both parts are necessary! thank you.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I will have these translations for you shortly.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please click HERE for your translation.

Please take a moment to rate with positive feedback--"Excellent Service" (

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority! The deposit you made does not compensate me for my work until you choose a positive rating. Thank you!

Best regards and Happy Holidays,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have downloaded the file without any problem.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher