Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

FOR CHER: (((CHER))) How are you? Quick question. Can you tell

FOR CHER: (((CHER))) How are you? Quick question. Can you tell me how to say in Mexican style Spanish, "I think this is wrong."
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me; I appreciate it very much!

I'm fine and thanks for asking! I hope you are the same. Laughing

Here is your translation: Creo que esto está equivocado.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority!

To request me in the future, simply begin your question with "For Cher". Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher