Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

FOR CHER: Can you please tell me how to say, "At least Im

FOR CHER: Can you please tell me how to say, "At least I'm not stupid and uneducated." in Mexican style Spanish? (I know it sounds bad, but it's for a good cause.)
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for requesting me.

I hope you have been well! Smile

Here is your translation: Por lo menos no soy *estúpido y sin educación. *(use 'estúpida' if you are female)

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thanks!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

Best regards,
Cher

Experience: Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Thanks very much for your Excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

It's always my pleasure to help you with your Spanish and please continue to request me in the future, by starting your post with 'For Cher' in the Spanish Category. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher (no reply is needed although the system will tell you 'additional information' is required)