Cher
Cher , #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

FOR CHER: Can you please tell me how to say, "This reminds

FOR CHER: Can you please tell me how to say, "This reminds me of some people I work with." in Mexican style Spanish? As always, re-arranging word order is absolutely fine.
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for requesting me!

Here is your translation:

Esto me recuerda a algunas personas con las que trabajo.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

You can request me for future questions by typing 'For Cher' to begin your post.

Best regards,
Cher