Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

FOR CHER:

FOR CHER: HA HA! Can you tell me how to reply in Mexican style Spanish, "I drink every night, but I do it slowly. It does not affect my work in the morning." Rearranging wording or phrasing to make more sense is absolutely fine.

P.S. I have no idea how this got in the cat section. Sorry!!

Hi again, and thanks once again for your request!

I didn't see your question posted in Cats; someone must've moved it to the correct category! : )

Here is your translation: Puedo beber todas las noches, pero lo hago poco a poco. No afecta a mi trabajo por la mañana.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you.

Best regards,
Cher