Cher
Cher , #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

Hi, I just need to know how to say "Why are you a Democrat?"

Hi, I just need to know how to say "Why are you a Democrat?" in Spanish. I am wanting to ask a Mexican so I am looking for the best way to communicate this in Mexican Spanish terms as opposed to asking a Spaniard. Thanks!!!
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this translation.

"Why are you a Democrat?" == ¿Por qué es usted un demócrata?

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you.

Please rate with positive feedback (#3-5) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

If you wish to request me specifically for future questions, please begin your question with 'For Cher' and I will answer asap! Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher