Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 40+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

Please make any corrections to the Spanish or English. ¿Cuáles

Please make any corrections to the Spanish or English.

¿Cuáles son sus actividades favoritas al aire libre cuando no hace frío?
Which ones are your favorite outdoor activities when the weather won’t be cool?

“Tratamos de ir al parque con mi hijo pequeño, hacemos carne asada y vamos a caminar a la playa. Cuando haga un poquito más de calor nos gusta ir a Summer Waves cerca de Bruswick”

“We try to go to the park with my toddler, do grilling and take beach walks. When the weather will be a little warmer, we like to go to Summer Waves near Bruswick”

“Me gusta salir a caminar con mi tía, andar en bicicleta e ir a la playa con mi familia”
“I like to take walks with my aunt, ride my bike and go to the beach with my family”

“Haga frío o calor tengo más de 6 años de ser parte de la Liga Hispana de Basketball del Rec Center. Hay alrededor de 10 equipos jugamos los sábados y domingos de 6-9pm. También participamos en campeonatos contra equipos de Ridgeland, Savannah, Beaufort, Charleston, Atlanta y Raleigh.”

“Warm or cold, I’ve been playing basketball with the Hispanic League of the Rec Center for 6 years. About ten different teams gather every Saturday and Sunday from 6-9pm. We also participated in other championships with teams from Ridgeland, Savannah, Beaufort, Charleston, Atlanta and Raleigh.”

esta parte requiere que se conteste a la opinion propia. solo es contestar las preguntas
La pregunta es cómo estos movimientos politicos realmente te benefician o te afectan y quizas tu caso sea menos dramático que otros por que tu sitación legal esta definida ahora y no estás al riesgo ni a la deriva de una determinación del departamento de inmigración. Sin embargo como esta situación general de millones de inmigrantes ilegales tambien te afecta a ti (familia, amigos, empleadores, oportunidades de estudio, de trabajo). Que le dirías a los candidatos políticos que hicieran por ti, por tu familia, por tu comunidad, por tu raza...? Cual seria tu mensaje personal para ellos para que su campaña fuera verdadera, honesta y diera frutos de verdad en la realidad del pais aun después de que pasen las elecciones...?
Hello again, Regi and welcome back to Just Answer!

I will be glad to help you with your Spanish work, once again.

For the second part, it's only necessary to answer the the two questions at the end?

Is there a specific word requirement for the answers?

When is this assignment due?

Thanks for all your additional information.
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your help

Yes is to answer the two questions at the end and basically is how do you think that the political movement is helping you and affecting you as a immigrant in this country. and it have to be 200 words and if you can have it asap like for tomorrow early in the morning.
Hi again, Regi and you're most welcome for the help!

I will work on this now and have it for you later tonight.

If you would like to write a few of 'your' feelings/opinions on the subject, I would be happy to translate them into proper Spanish for you. Politics is not my area of expertise. : )

I'll start work on the first part and let me know what you would like to do for the second part. Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i wrote this but they didnt quiet like it

The answer to these questions comes down to who is going to get the Hispanic vote in the November election. Since the Republicans, and Mitt Romney, hold a harder stance on immigration and deportation, the President is seeking the Hispanic vote in what is expected to be a close election in November. In the end, this may actually be the true belief of the President, regarding deportations and citizenship for children who have lived here since they were young, but the timing can only be considered to be due to the upcoming election in November.

Hi again, Regi and thanks for your reply.

No problem, I'll take the 'essence' of what you said and add some other points to it.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you so much
Hi again, Regi and you're most welcome!

Please click HERE to download your completed assignment.

Let me know if you have any questions or any problems with the download.

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my 100% positive feedback, provided by clients like you!
Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert'
before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

**If you wish to specifically request me to answer future questions, simply type 'For Cher' to begin your question and I will reply, ASAP.**

Best regards,
Cher