Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

what are the answers to penn foster examination number 389

what are the answers to penn foster examination number 38981300?
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You said you need more information. I don't understand.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I helped you with your last Spanish exam.

My apologies that it took so long for your question to get a reply, but you posted in our 'Homework' category, instead of 'Spanish' (which is a subcategory of Homework). I've requested that your question is moved to our Spanish category.

Unless Penn Foster has recently changed their series of Spanish exams, there is no exam number 38981300; 38981200 was the last in the series. It's possible that you mistyped the number of the exam. Please double-check and let me know what number you have for it. Thanks!

If the number IS XXXXX please include the questions from the exam, and I will be happy to help you with the answers.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Cher
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the confusion, no information is requested at this time. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I helped you with your last Spanish exam. I wasn't sure if you had seen my response, before the Moderator replied to you, so I'm sending it again, here, to make sure you see it and there is no confusion. Laughing When you reply, make sure you reply to me, Cher, so I can help you with your question.

My apologies that it took so long for your question to get a reply, but you posted in our 'Homework' category, instead of 'Spanish' (which is a subcategory of Homework). I've requested that your question is moved to our Spanish category, and it seems like it has been moved, now.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Spanish, Study Unit 7 - Travel and Life Situations - Examination Number 38981300

1. Which of the following items do not belong on a grocery list?

1. A. vestido

B. calabazin

C. chuletas de cerdo

D. manzana

2. A. papas

B. pimiento

C. litera

D. sal

Write the following sentences in Spanish

3. How do you go from the airport to the hotel by subway?

4. She wants to buy a new swimsuit.

5. Can I buy you a drink?

6. I am allergic to penicillin.

7. They have just rented a furnished apartment.

8. My son has a headache.

9. Our new apartment has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room.

10. I would like to baked chicken with rice, please.

11. You have to walk straight ahead, turn left at the corner, and the post office is in front of you.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for including the questions to this exam.

I will have this for you as soon as possible, but I was about to sign offline to eat dinner, when your reply came in, so as soon as I'm back online (not too long), I will work on this for you. Thanks for your patience! Laughing

I'll be back in touch as soon as it's completed.

Regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There are more questions that need to be answered in Spanish.

12. Yolanda le pregunta a Ud. como ir desde el Palacio. de Bellas Artes a la Catedral Metropolitana. Como le contesta Ud.?

13. Como vs Ud. en metro desde Pino Suarez (la linea 2) hasta El Jardin de la Solidaridad?

14. Ud. quiere ir al Templo Mayor, pero no sabe ir. Como pide Ud. ayuda?

15. Ud. Esta en la Avienda Madero, cerca de la calle Juan Ruiz de Alarcon. Como llegas al Mercado de Artesanias San Juan?

That's all and I gladly appreciate your help. Have a great day!

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

Please click HERE to download your answers.

Please let me know after you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer.

I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to help you further. ¡Muchas gracias!

To request me in the future, simply type 'For Cher' to begin your question and I will answer as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I appreciate your help but I can't download the file.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry you're having a problem. The file loaded fine for me when I tested it. Please try this new link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmeno5cmcnstz3d

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!
Cher
Experience: Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator