Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

I am looking to write a paragraph on my perfect weekend just

I am looking to write a paragraph on my "perfect" weekend just short and simple Spanish in the format of on Friday I did, on saturday I....
Thanks for the help!
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I'd love to help you with this!

How many sentences do you need for your paragraph?

Should all verbs be in the present tense, or have you already learned the past tenses (preterite and imperfect)?

Would you like to write it in English and I will translate it for you?

Yes, I know, the online machine translators are not accurate.

By when do you need this completed?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have learned some past tense just done use anything really complicated. I don't have a required length but about two sentences per day would be cool so around 6. And I don't really have anything in inglish yet but probably party Friday night sleep in on Saturday relaxe with friends and possibly on Sunday I love to play hockey so you could put something about that in there if it is not to complicated. It needs to be done before 7:30 actually today not tomorrow it is 12:03 now mountain time. (Colorado). Sorry for the rush thanks!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

I will get this to you shortly.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Here is your paragraph:

Durante mi fin de semana perfecto, me fui a una fiesta con mis amigos el viernes por la noche y tuvimos buena comida, buena música y bailamos mucho. El sábado, me desperté tarde, disfruté de un día de descanso, y encontré a mi amigo por la noche para ver una película. La película fue fantástica y comimos una merienda después. El domingo, ¡he jugado en un torneo de hockey, en que ganó mi equipo! Estábamos todos, tan emocionados de llevar a casa el trofeo, y ese fue el fin perfecto de mi fin de semana perfecto.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
English: During my perfect weekend, I went to a party with my friends on Friday night and we had great food, great music and we danced a lot. On Saturday, I got up late, enjoyed a day of relaxation, and met my friend in the evening to see a movie. The movie was fantastic and we ate a snack afterwards. On Sunday, I played in a hockey tournament in which my team won! We were all so emotional about bringing home the trophy, and this was the perfect end to my perfect weekend.
_____________________________________________________

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Experience: Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator