Cher
Cher , #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
Experience:  Spanish Teacher & Tutor 35+ years Experience; Masters Degree Spanish/Education; Translator
1470369

how do you say in spanish..thank you very much to my spanish

Customer Question

how do you say in spanish..thank you very much to my spanish speaking friends who dont speak englisk for your birthday wishes, hope you can help
Category: Spanish
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes: Muchas gracias XXXXX XXXXX felicitaciones de cumpleaños.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher