How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 5915
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to contact malaga tax office regarding any tax

Customer Question

hi i am trying to contact malaga tax office regarding any tax owing from inheritance
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes but it has been 2 years & i have never seen a bill so i wanted to contact them myself
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: lots i dont believe i have any tax owing as the property sold + costs equals less than 17500 euros but they have quoted me 50000 euros & also non residents taxes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: i am registered disabled in uk this has been apostilled twice & i have paid over £2000 for a certificate of law to confirm this now my solicitor is saying that even these documents may not work even though he has insisted i get them
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereJosé M spanish atorneyI need more information about the casePlease try to scan the letter they send you in order to help youThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have a letter i just wanted to speak to someone at the tax office really but need their number
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
It could be from the city hall of Malaga of the tax oficce of the Junta of AndaluciaI could find this numbers for you if you wantThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no worries i have found them
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Do you need more help from me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I gently ask for a good rate of the service.Have a good day

Related Spain Law Questions