José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am trying to contact malaga tax office regarding any tax

Customer Question

hi i am trying to contact malaga tax office regarding any tax owing from inheritance
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes but it has been 2 years & i have never seen a bill so i wanted to contact them myself
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: lots i dont believe i have any tax owing as the property sold + costs equals less than 17500 euros but they have quoted me 50000 euros & also non residents taxes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: i am registered disabled in uk this has been apostilled twice & i have paid over £2000 for a certificate of law to confirm this now my solicitor is saying that even these documents may not work even though he has insisted i get them
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi thereJosé M spanish atorneyI need more information about the casePlease try to scan the letter they send you in order to help youThank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i dont have a letter i just wanted to speak to someone at the tax office really but need their number
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.
It could be from the city hall of Malaga of the tax oficce of the Junta of AndaluciaI could find this numbers for you if you wantThank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no worries i have found them
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.
Ok, Do you need more help from me?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no thanks
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.
Ok. I gently ask for a good rate of the service.Have a good day