José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

OK So short question is if a persons parent has passed away

Customer Question

OK So short question is if a persons parent has passed away and the person who he gave permission to use his card contiues to withdraw are the breaking the law? (the money has not been spent less than $1500.00)
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: the person only has death certicate and deceased person atm card how do they go about doing the right thing by informing the bank without having a legal issue?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,To use a personal card even with an autorithation is ilegal in Spain when the person pass awayThe person who has use the card has to give the heirs the money bacj because he could be denounced fot thiefJosé M, spanish atorney Thank you