José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am an Indian .i got Italy visa .i got England visa also

Customer Question

Hi I am an Indian .i got Italy visa .i got England visa also but unfortunately the agent in India did that visa for England was fake or wrong .we wear flying on that same visa to England but cought on airport .what will police do to us if we are not criminals we are victims and now police says we release u with in 24 hours ?i have to take lawyer in this case or wait 24 hours
Category: Spain Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are in Spain .we wear flying yesterday and cought .police says we will relse u with in 24 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

I need to know the kind of italian visa you got in order to answer you

I will send you and offer to cal me if you want

Thank you

If you do not want and want to write here I will try to see if there are news from you here

Thank you