José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I HAVE ALREADY SENT A NEW QUESTION AND

Customer Question

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I HAVE ALREADY SENT A NEW QUESTION AND MONIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN BUT NO ANSWER RECEIVED IT IS TO DO WITH THE LAW IN SPAIN REGARDING THE FOLLOWING: WE HAVE AN APARTMENT AND THEIR ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE RENTING THEY ARE APALLING OVER THE PAST YEARS THEY HAVE ROWS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THEY PLAY THEIR TV IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO LOUD THAT IT WAKES ALL UP NEW BUYERS HAVE ENTERED THEIR APARTMENT NEXT DOOR AND HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO EAR PLUGS BECAUSE OF THE NOISE, THEY HAVE A DOG AND THEIR MESS IS SIMPLY BRUSHED OVER THE SIDES OF THEIR TERRACE FALLING ON A TERRACE BENEATH - THEY HAVE FILTHY RUGS AND ALL THE DIRT RUNS DOWN THE WALLS WE HAVE ASKED THEM SO MANY TIMES TO PLEASE REFRAIN. BUT NO DIFFERENC GHE COMMUNITY HAVE DENOUNCED THEM 14 TIMES POLICE ARE OFTEN HERE DUE TO COMPLAINTS WE HAVE TRIED THE OWNERS IN MADRID ALL THE NO AVAIL. WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT WE HAVE TO GO TO COURT ALL THIS OVER YEARS - WE NEED TO GET THEM OUT BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FURTHER
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 : Hi
Attorney3044 : I am working on his answer, please let me some minutes, please
Attorney3044 : Hi there
Customer : HI
Attorney3044 : You have three ways to defend your self against them
Attorney3044 : I am sure you have tried some of them
Attorney3044 : First one, the claim in the comunity
Attorney3044 : Second one to denounce at the police and in the city hall all the abuses
Attorney3044 : I am sure you have done but you should repeat it every single time it happens
Customer : WHAT IS THE 3RD ONE PLEASE AS THIS IS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL AS WE HAVE DENOUNCED THEM 14 TIMES AND ARE STILL DOING IT!!?
Attorney3044 : To demand in court
Customer : SORRY IS THE ABVE UR FINA ANSWE AS IT SAYS U R STILL TYPING?
Attorney3044 : Yes, sorry
Attorney3044 : I want to tell you to be patient, because this kind of troubles are very hard
Customer : DEMAND WHAT? we already have waiting 6 years?
Attorney3044 : Yes
Attorney3044 : There are cases of poeple suffering noises from disco bars who have been this time
Customer : prob is the owner in Madrid do not take any notice of any of it we are hitting walls
Attorney3044 : If you demand him it will be not a problem
Attorney3044 : But I am sure will be better for you to denounce at the police and in the city hall
Customer : I REALLY AM SORRY BUT HE HAS HAD 2 RECORDED LETTERS AND HAVE NOT ANSWERED ANY
Attorney3044 : And do it every single time it happens
Attorney3044 : Denounce the person who make the troubles and when they do it
Attorney3044 : Not the owner,
Customer : OK SO WHAT U R SAYING IS WHAT WE INFACT HACE
Customer : HAVE BEEN DOING ANYWAY NOTHINF ELSE?
Attorney3044 : In my opinion your are making the best
Attorney3044 : But you have to do it more times and put more denounces and call the police more times
Attorney3044 : I think you should be a pain in the ass of the police until they solve the problem ( Sorry for my way of speaking Sir)
Customer : I UNDERSTAND THE POLICE CAME YESTERDAY CAN U EXPLAIN WHY IT IS NECESSARY TO DENOUNCE AND TO CALL THE POLICE IT IS ALL GETTING BEYOND A JOKE
Attorney3044 : I am sure it is like a bad joke, but it how it works.
Attorney3044 : I have taken cases of disco bars with very hard health problems for years
Attorney3044 : Denounces, claims, and at least demand in court for hight sums of money
Attorney3044 : But in your case, the first two ways will be the best
Attorney3044 : Claims in the comunity of owners, and denounces at the police every time the noise comes
Customer : I UNDERSTAND BUT THE PROBLEM IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT YOU MAY WELL HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE DISCO OWNER WE ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW IS HOW TO MAKE HIM CULPABLE THR ONE THAT IS MAKING THE PROBLEM IS ONLY A RENTER
Attorney3044 : Its just the same case, the owner is different from the person who has the disco bar rented
Attorney3044 : The person to be sancionated its the one who makes the noise, no the owner
Attorney3044 : The owner has no responsability at all
Attorney3044 : He has rented and that its all
Attorney3044 : You have to denounce the person living there
Attorney3044 : And do it everytime he is making noise
Attorney3044 : The owner has not civil or criminal responsability for the facts of the person who lives there
Customer : WE HAVE AT WHAT POINT DOES ANYONE TAKE ANY NOTICE
Attorney3044 : I see, for that, if you call the police all the se the fatcs, they can to put a fine to the person making the noises
Attorney3044 : The fine will be to broke the law aplicable in the city hall
Attorney3044 : The police see the level of sound, the hour, and could put a fine
Attorney3044 : I know the police has to be moved to do it, forced to do it, because in most cases they just do not want to do it
Attorney3044 : But you can force them to do it call them several times until the get upset and do it
Attorney3044 : I am terrible sorry to tell so hard way to defend you Sir, but its the way
Customer : OK THANK YOU BUT WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AS EXPLAINED FOR YEARS SO NOTHING NEW HAS BEEN LEARNT THANK YOU ANYWAY
Attorney3044 : Yes Sir, I know its hard to support
Attorney3044 : Its terrible, I know, and no more way to defend you
Attorney3044 : PLease to rate positevely my service if you consider it in this way
Attorney3044 : Thank you
Attorney3044 : Have a good day