José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Good afternoon, I have lived in Spain for 11 years. Out of

Good afternoon, I have lived in Spain for 11 years. Out of the 11 years I have spent 8 years waiting for justice in reference to being sold an illegal house. It has taken that long a lot of money, stress and heartache to get my property legal, which was advertised by the estate agent that sold it to me as with all the licences. The papers for my case were presented into the court over 2 years ago, and it is only now that the court are going to make a decision on it. The legal team that have been dealing with this for me told me yesterday that there would have to be a decision made in two weeks time as the court were not satisfied about the amount that was being claimed. My legal representative said they could either dismiss the case in which we go to the second court or to modify what we are asking for. Please can you explain to me what is the normal protocol of this
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

Sometimes the porocedures in court are very long and tedious. If your legal representation tell you that you must wait it is just what you must do it

Attorney3044 :

I think that your attormeys knows what are they doing

Attorney3044 :

I know its hard to wait for so long time but it is what you have to do

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Attorney3044 : Hi
Attorney3044 : Sometimes the porocedures in court are very long and tedious. If your legal representation tell you that you must wait it is just what you must do it
Attorney3044 : I think that your attormeys knows what are they doing
Attorney3044 : I know its hard to wait for so long time but it is what you have to do
Attorney3044 : I will be here if needed
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Attorney3044 : Hi
Attorney3044 : I will be here if needed